Monday, August 26, 2013

Annie and Andy Get Married

It has truly been the summer of weddings. It must be my age, but it seems as though everyone I know is getting married this year. With my own wedding coming up in October, I have been excited to go to other weddings and absorb what makes them fun and great. Annie is my cousin and is very special to me. She was around when I was first started getting into photography as a teenager, and was always an eager subject of mine -- an early muse, if you will. I don't usually photograph weddings, but this one was special. Annie is now a beautiful woman and was getting married to her college sweetheart Andy. They asked me to shoot their wedding in gorgeous Eastsound, Washington on Orcas Island. It was a privilege and honor to be there with them documenting almost every moment of that special day. It was definitely the best gift I could give them, better than any crock pot or towel set. Here are some of my favorite photos.



























1 comment:

  1. wow you two, what a beautiful looking weekend. annie, definitely looking hot/elegant in front of the white doors in your wedding dress. lucky man! can't wait to see you both. willy.

    ReplyDelete