Monday, September 19, 2011

Male Strippers, Mitt Romney, Elvis and Horse Portraits

To say the least, it has been a professionally strenuous couple of months. August and September have seen the departure of many respected work colleagues. And although I haven't blogged consistently these past fews weeks as much as I would have liked, I still want to share this stuff. Better late than never. So, in one big lump, here are some of my very latest pics. They remind me why I love this job. Even with the ups and downs, I still get paid to take photos. I must not take that for granted.












1 comment:

  1. I love your post...I am a full time stripper and Know it is possible to earn the types of money you are talking about! We do use our brains and our looks. I also teach girls how to make money, so if you area stripper or want to be one come and visit butlers with bums cardiff

    ReplyDelete